Already have a Username/Password for ASPIRATOR - Journal of Vector-borne Disease Studies?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript is fit with journal Aim and Scope
- Title Page
- Structured Abstract (See Guide for Author)
- Title does not exceed 18 words
- Text is 12 point, double-spaced, in MS Word, A4 page size
- Figures and Tables Legend
- Manuscript has been checked for spelling and grammar
- Cover letter and Conflict of Interest Statement
- Photographs and illustrations are 300 dpi (or greater) tiff files (not Microsoft Word or Power Point).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). While the manuscript is undergoing the peer review phase, the authors will not submit the manuscript to another journal without notifying the editor.
- Important! We fight plagiarism: please understand that your article will be checked with available tools for discovering plagiarism.
All articles published by ASPIRATOR - Journal of Vector-borne Diseases Studies are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Further information about open access can be found here.
Authors of articles published in ASPIRATOR - Journal of Vector-borne Diseases Studies are the copyright holders of their articles and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate the article, according to the our Copyright Transfer Form.
Also, Author of articles must sign and submit Ethical Statement.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.